Nancy Jean Farr
F, #4, b. 14 September 1942
|Birth*||Nancy Jean Farr was born on 14 September 1942 at Miss Quinn's Mat., Elizabeth, Union County, New Jersey.1 |
|She is the daughter of Raymond Farr and Lucile Lansing. |
|Note*|| Between 1958 and 1959, Nancy Jean Farr ,during high school, was a member of the National Honor Society,the Girl Scouts Troop 431 Mariner Program through which she attended the CONRAD Small Boat Crew Training program. She obtained her drivers licence in 1959.2 |
|Married Name|| As of 22 August 1964,her married name was Webb. |
|Marriage*||She married Richard Allan Webb, son of Robert Oakleigh Webb and Martha Evangeline Krasting, on 22 August 1964 at Packanack Lake Community Church, Packanack Lake, Passaic County, New Jersey.3,4 |
|Employment*||Nancy Jean Farr was employed by on 20 September 1965 at Amherst - Pelham Regional School District, Amherst, MA. She taught English in junior high school from 1965 to 1969.5 |
|(Witness) Anecdote||She was a witness Raymond and Llucile Farr celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on December 27 with a surprise wedding reception at the Sea Haven Condominium Clubhouse, Pompano Beach.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||She witnessed the marriage of Laura Anne Webb and William Charles Blaney on 29 March 2008 at Hotel Azul, Carretera Federal Cancun - Tulum, km. 27.5, Puerto Moreles, Quintana Roo, Mexico. |
- [S291] Nancy Jean Farr entry, Birth Registration Certificate 168 (14 Sep 1942), Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina. (BIR 291).
- [S406] Reference on High School Period Documents, provided by Nancy Farr, Raleigh, NC, 1958-1959 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, NJ Learners Permit, National Honor Society membership card, Girl Scoutt membership card and CONRAD Youth Training Program card (PER 406).
- [S290] Farr - Webb marriage, 22 Aug 1964, Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina. Held by Richard & Nancy Webb. (MAR 290).
- [S351] Announcement of the Wedding of Nancy Jean Farr and Richard Alan Webb, Pack-A-News, January 1964 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb) "Record, in addition to announcement, includes wedding invitation and church photographs."
- [S385] Contract between Amherst Pelham Regional School District and Nancy J Webb, dated 20 Sep 1965, Amherst, MA (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb "This source includes contracts for several years as well as the original application letter to the school district.". EDU 385.
- [S396] Unknown author, 'Lucile and Ray Farr', Pompano Beach, 1990 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, . (NEW 396).