M, #123, b. 19 February 1918, d. 19 April 1994
|Birth*||Raymond Farr was born on 19 February 1918 at Cartaret (Chrome), Middlesex County, New Jersey.1 |
|He was the son of Jacob Farr and Mary Emma Sheaffer.1,2 |
|Cens1920*||Raymond Farr appeared on the1920 Federal Census of Roosevelt, New Jersey in the household of his parents.3 |
|(with Parents) Cens1930||Jacob Farr appeared on the 1930 Federal Census of Cartaret, New Jersey in the household of his parents.4 |
|Employment*||Raymond Farr was employed by Western Electric Company (from SSA application 164-01-4213 dtd Nov 28, 1936). on 23 November 1936 at 100 Central Ave., Kearny, Union County, New Jersey. |
|SSN*||His Social Security Number was 146-61-4213 on 28 November 1936.5 |
|Residence*||He lived on 28 November 1936 at 102 Union Ave., Cranford, Union County, New Jersey, as stated in his SSA application dated 11/28/1936. |
|Marriage*||He married Lucile Lansing, daughter of Chester Arthur Lansing and Florence Ella Warner, on 21 November 1940 at Cranford, Union County, New Jersey.6 |
|Residence||Raymond Farr and Lucile Farr lived circa 1990 at Sea Haven, Pompano Beach, Florida. |
|Anecdote*||Raymond and Llucile Farr celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on December 27 with a surprise wedding reception at the Sea Haven Condominium Clubhouse, Pompano Beach.7 |
|Death*||Raymond Farr died on 19 April 1994 at 671 S. West Street, #206, Pompano Beach, Broward County, Florida, at age 76.2,5 |
- [S319] Raymond Farr, Birth Certificate 982 (1 Mar 1918), New Jersey Bureau of Vital Statistics, Trenton, New Jersey. (BIR 319).
- [S11] Copy death certificate of Raymond L. Farr, died April 19, 1994, registered April 27, 1994 in the Registration District of Florida (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 6036316). (DEA 011).
- [S213] Jacob Farr household, 1920 US Census, 1920 US Census, Middlesex, New Jersey, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 17B, sheet 61, dwelling 243, family 356, National Archives micropublication T625_1057, as viewed on Ancestry,com. (CEN 213).
- [S92] Jacob Farr household, 1930 US Census, Middlesex County, NJ, population schedule, 1930 US Census, Enumeration District (ED) 12-4, sheet 13A, dwelling 135, family 231, National Archives micropublication T626_1366, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 092).
- [S214] Raymond L. Farr, Social Security Death Index, (Washington, DC: Social Security Administration, 19 Apr 1994). as viewed on GenealogyBank.com. Hereinafter cited as SSDI - Raymond L. Farr. DEA 214.
- [S320] Raymond Lester Farr and Lucile Agatha Lansing marriage, 22 Nov 1940, New Jersey Bureau of Vital Statistics, Trenton, New Jersey. None. (MAR 320).
- [S396] Unknown author, 'Lucile and Ray Farr', Pompano Beach, 1990 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, . (NEW 396).