F, #124, b. 27 December 1915, d. 31 July 1998
Lucile and Raymond Farr with Laurie Webb
|Birth*||Lucile Lansing was born on 27 December 1915 at Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, New York.1,2 |
|She was the daughter of Chester Arthur Lansing and Florence Ella Warner.1 |
|Cens1930*||Lucile Lansing appeared on the 1930 Federal Census of Cranford, New Jersey in the household of her parents.2 |
|Marriage*||She married Raymond Farr, son of Jacob Farr and Mary Emma Sheaffer, on 21 November 1940 at Cranford, Union County, New Jersey.3 |
|Married Name|| As of 21 November 1940,her married name was Farr. |
|SSN*||Her Social Security Number was 141-36-6566.4 |
|Residence||Lucile Farr and Raymond Farr lived circa 1990 at Sea Haven, Pompano Beach, Florida. |
|Anecdote*||Raymond and Llucile Farr celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on December 27 with a surprise wedding reception at the Sea Haven Condominium Clubhouse, Pompano Beach.5 |
|Burial*||Lucile Farr was cremated on 31 July 1998 at Kraeer Calcinator and Crematory, Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL.6 |
|Death*||She died on 31 July 1998 at 671 S. West St., #206, Pompano Beach, Broward County, Florida, at age 82.4,7 |
- [S312] Lucile Augusta Lansing, Birth Certificate 2138 (31 Dec 1915), New York State Department of Heath, Vital Records Section, PO Box 2602, Albany, New York. (BIR 312).
- [S194] Chester A. Lansing household, 1930 US Census, 1930 US Census, Union, New Jersey, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 6, sheet 7A, dwelling 137, family 145, National Archives micropublication Roll 1385, as viewed on Ancestry,com. (CEN 194).
- [S320] Raymond Lester Farr and Lucile Agatha Lansing marriage, 22 Nov 1940, New Jersey Bureau of Vital Statistics, Trenton, New Jersey. None. (MAR 320).
- [S215] Lucile L. Farr,Social Security Death Index, (Washington, DC: Social Security Administration, 31 JUL 1998). as viewed on GenealogyBank.com. Hereinafter cited as SSDI - Lucile L. Farr. DEA 215.
- [S396] Unknown author, 'Lucile and Ray Farr', Pompano Beach, 1990 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, . (NEW 396).
- [S404] George J. Anton, Cremation Certificate, 7 AUG 1998, Kraeer Calcinator and Crematory, Pompano Beach , Florida (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb. (DEA 404).
- [S123] Copy death certificate of Lucile A. Farr, died Julu 31, 1998, registered August 5, 1998 in the Registration District of Pompano Beach (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 98 094536) "unknown cd". (DEA 123).