Herbert James Warner
M, #199, b. 19 January 1853, d. 11 January 1921
|Birth*||Herbert James Warner was born on 19 January 1853 at Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York.1 |
|He was the son of Chauncey Edward Warner and Elizabeth Gould Alvord.1,2 |
|(with Parents) Cens 1850 tr||Herbert James Warner appeared on the 1855 Federal Census of Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, in the household of his parents, Chauncey Edward Warner and Elizabeth Gould Warner.3 |
|(with Father) Cens1870||Chauncey Edward Warner appeared on the 1870 Federal Census of 8 th Ward, Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, in the household of his father Chauncey Edward Warner.4 |
|Marriage*||Herbert James Warner married Sarah Marion Sanderson, daughter of William James Sanderson and Mary Anna Hanlon, on 24 December 1880.1 |
|Occupation*||Herbert James Warner was last employed as a tool maker or machanist at Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York.5,1 |
|Cens1920*||He and Marion Elizabeth Warner appeared on the1920 Federal Census of Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, enumerated 9 January 1920.5 |
|Death*||Herbert James Warner died on 11 January 1921 at Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, at age 67. |
|Burial*||He was buried at Woodlawn Cemetary, Onondaga County, New York. |
- [S182] Samual Morgan Alvord, Alvord Genealogy (1908; reprint 148 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970: Higginson Book Company, on demand), page 520. Hereinafter cited as Alvord Genealogy. (REF 182).
- [S182] Samual Morgan Alvord, Alvord Genealogy, pages 318-319. (REF 182).
- [S390] Chaney E. Warner, 11 Jun 1855 NY State Census, Syracuse, NY, Ancestry.com www.Ancestry.com, Household 277, Ward 4. (CEN 390).
- [S391] Chauncey Warner, 15 aug 1870 US Census, Washington, District of Columbia, population schedule, Syracuse Ward 8, page 35, Dwelling 277, Household 307, United States National Archive micropublication roll593-1063. (CEN 391).
- [S178] Herbert J. Warner household, 1920 US Census, Syracuse, Onondaga, NY, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 173, sheet 117B, dwelling 178, family 373, National Archives micropublication T625_1249, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 178).
- [S313] Florence Leola Warner, Certificate of Birth 22288 (13 Jul 1887), New York State Department of Heath, Vital Records Section, PO Box 2602, Albany, New York. (BIR 313).