Elizabeth Gould Alvord
F, #208, b. 6 March 1824, d. 2 December 1856
|Birth*||Elizabeth Gould Alvord was born on 6 March 1824 at Locke, Cayuga County, New York.2,3,4,5,1 |
|She was the daughter of James Wadsworth Alvord and Jerusha Hitchkin.1 |
|Married Name|| As of 15 August 1845,her married name was Warner. |
|Marriage*||Elizabeth Gould Alvord married Chauncey Edward Warner, son of Asahel Warner and Lola Andrus, on 15 August 1845. 1848(?).5 |
|Cens1850*||Elizabeth Gould Alvord appeared on the 1850 Federal Census of Saline, Onondaga County, New York, in the household of her parents.2 |
|Cens 1850 tr*||She and Chauncey Edward Warner appeared on the 1855 Federal Census of Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, enumerated 11 June 1855. Their children Ella, Herbert James and Electa were listed as living with them. Ada Alvard is listed as the sister in law.6 |
|Death*||Elizabeth Gould Alvord died on 2 December 1856 at Dewitt, Onondaga County, New York, at age 32.5 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Cemetary Messina Springs Cemetery, DeWitt, Onondaga County, New York.7 |
- [S182] Samual Morgan Alvord, Alvord Genealogy (1908; reprint 148 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970: Higginson Book Company, on demand), pages 318-319. Hereinafter cited as Alvord Genealogy. (REF 182).
- [S185] James Alvord household, 1850 US Census, Salina, Onondaga, New York, , sheet 288, dwelling 332, family 332, National Archives micropublication M432_570, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 185).
- [S182] Samual Morgan Alvord, Alvord Genealogy, page 167-168. (REF 182).
- [S74] Various authors, "Lansing Family LDS Data and Sheets", Compilation date is unknown (unknown compiler's address). Unknown comments. Hereinafter cited as "Lansing Family LDS Data and Sheets". (REF 074).
- [S182] Samual Morgan Alvord, Alvord Genealogy, page 520. (REF 182).
- [S390] Chaney E. Warner, 11 Jun 1855 NY State Census, Syracuse, NY, Ancestry.com www.Ancestry.com, Household 277, Ward 4. (CEN 390).
- [S389] Elizabeth G. Warner Cemetery Marker, Find a Grave, www.findagrave.com; Deanna Anderson, Juy 5, 2006. (DEA 389).
- [S390] 11 Jun 1855 NY State Census, Syracuse, NY, . (CEN 390).