F, #1495, b. 13 June 1796, d. 16 March 1867
|Birth*||Hellenda Foster was born on 13 June 1796 at Manlius, Onondaga County, New York.1,3 |
|She was the daughter of Johnathan Foster and Thankful Messenger.2 |
|Married Name|| As of 25 March 1812,her married name was Wilcox.1 |
|Marriage*||Hellenda Foster married Asahel Wilcox, son of Samuel Wilcox and Lois Cogswell, on 25 March 1812.1,4 |
|Cens 1850 tr*||Hellenda Wilcox and Asel Wilcox appeared on the 1855 Federal Census of Manlius, Onondaga County, New York, enumerated 15 June 1855. Their children Lucy A. were listed as living with them.5 |
|Death*||Hellenda Foster died on 16 March 1867 at Manlius, Onondaga County, New York, at age 70.1,3 |
- [S358] DAR ApplicationAncestor Samuel Wilcox (as viewed on the DAR website, copy made). Hereinafter cited as DAR ApplicationAncestor Samuel Wilcox DEA 358.
- [S386] M.D. William G. Peacher, Craft Masonry in Onondaga County, New York 1799-1826 (Liverpool, New York: Chancery Press, 1962), page 16. Hereinafter cited as Craft Masonry Onondaga County, NY. (ART 386).
- [S361] Asel Wilcox and Hellenda Foster Find a Grave website, Fayetteville Cemetery, Fayetteville Cemetery, Fayetteville, Onondaga County, New York; GerbLady, 29 Oct 2007. (DEA 361).
- [S373] Dwight H. Bruce, editor, Onondaga's Centennial Gleanings of a Century (Boston, MA: The Boston History Company, 1896), pg 335. Hereinafter cited as Onondaga's Centennial. (ART 373).
- [S362] Ancestry.com, Town of Manlius, Onondaga County, Ancestry.com, . (CEN 362).