F, #952, b. 1813
|Charts||Ancestor Chart for Richard Allan Webb|
|Birth*||Catherine Wilks was born in 1813 at Springhill, County Mayo, Ireland.3,2,4|
|Marriage*||She married Michael Beckett in 1834 at Ireland.2|
|Married Name||As of 1834,her married name was Beckett.2|
|Immigration*||Catherine Wilks immigrated on 30 April 1851 to New York, New York County, New York; Michael, his wife Catherine and their children Isaac, Mary, William and John immigrated from Westport, Ireland aboard the British Brig William and arrived at birth 238 in New York.5|
|Occupation*||She was listed as a servant at time of immigration on 30 April 1851 at New York, New York County, New York.5|
|Cens1870*||She appeared on the 1870 Federal Census of City of Newburgh, Orange County, New York, enumerated 27 July 1970.3|
|Michael Beckett b. 1810|
- [S86] , 1870 US Census, Orange County, NY, population schedule, , National Archives micropublication M593_1069, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 086).
- [S101] E-mail from John E. Banister (e-mail address) to Richard Webb, dated Dec. 01, 2004 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, BIR 101.
- [S86] William Beckett household, 1870 US Census, Orange County, NY, population schedule, Second Ward City of Newburgh, ED Newburgh, sheet 70, dwelling 356, family 558 (CEN 086).
- [S103] Irish Immigrants: New York Port Arrival Records, 1846-1851, online ancestry.com, Gives age as 30 on immigration into USA on 30Apr1851.. Hereinafter cited as NY Port of Arrivals 1846-1851. MIG 103.
- [S103] NY Port of Arrivals 1846-1851, online ancestry.com. MIG 103.