M, #92, b. June 1875
|Father||William Beckett b. 1846, d. 22 Sep 1900|
|Mother||Laura P. Bowen b. 28 May 1849, d. 16 Feb 1941|
|Marriage*||William Beckett married Lidie Diel.|
|Birth*||William Beckett was born in June 1875.|
|He was the son of William Beckett and Laura P. Bowen.|
|(with Parents) Cens1880||William Beckett appeared on the 1880 Federal Census of Lloyd, New York in the household of his parents William Beckett and Laura P. Bowen.1,2|
|(Witness) Marriage||William Beckett witnessed the marriage of Nellie Dorothy Beckett and Robert James Webb on 11 May 1904 at the home of Laura Beckett, Highland, Ulster County, New York. Rev. George Allan performed the ceremony..3,4,5,6,7|
- [S85] Franklin Bowen household, 1880 US Census, Ulster County, NY, population schedule, Lloyd, Enumeration District (ED) 135, sheet 35/341, dwelling 309, family 323, National Archives micropublication T9_939, as viewed on Ancestry.com.. (CEN 085).
- [S87] 1880 US Census, Ulster County, NY, population schedule, National Archives micropublication T9_939, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 085).
- [S42] Letter from Beatrice H. Wadlin (Town of Lloyd's Historian's Office, Lloyd, New York) to Robert O. Webb, Nov 22, 1982; Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb (621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina), Newspaper article describing wedding.. (RES 042).
- [S116] Wedding Invitation: Mrs. Laura B. beckett invites to wedding of Nellie Dorothy and Mr. Robert Creswell Webb on Wed., May 11, 1904 at 12:00 in Highland, NY., Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina. Hereinafter cited as Wedding Invitation - Beckett, Webb. ( MAR 116).
- [S305] Webb - Beckett marriage, 11 May 1904, New York State Department of Heath, Vital Records Section, PO Box 2602, Albany, New York. Copy held by R. A. Webb. (MAR 305).
- [S43] Unknown article title, Nuptual announcement - Beckett Nellie, unknown location.
- [S399] Thomas Whittaker, Our Marriage Vow, The Service and Minister's Certificate (New York: Bible House, 1877), Rev. George Allen. Hereinafter cited as Our Marriage Vow. (MAR 399).