George Emanuel Farr
M, #893, b. 26 July 1907, d. 27 September 1966
|Birth*||George Emanuel Farr was born on 26 July 1907 at Hazelton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.1,2 |
|He was the son of Jacob Farr and Mary Emma Sheaffer. |
|Cens1920*||George Emanuel Farr appeared on the1920 Federal Census of Roosevelt, New Jersey in the household of his parents.3 |
|Occupation*||He was was employed as a machinist for an engineering firm in 1930.1 |
|(Other) Cens 1930 tr||He appeared on the 1930 Federal Census of Woodbridge, Middlesex County, New Jersey, in the household of Charles L. Farr and Helen B Farr. The address at the time of the census was 57 New St..4 |
|(with Parents) Cens1930||Jacob Farr appeared on the 1930 Federal Census of Cartaret, New Jersey in the household of his parents.5 |
|Death*||George Emanuel Farr died on 27 September 1966 at of heart failure, Westfield, Union County, New Jersey, at age 59.6 |
- [S92] Jacob Farr household, 1930 US Census, Middlesex County, NJ, population schedule, Borough of Cartaret, Enumeration District (ED) 12-4, sheet 13A, dwelling 135, family 231, National Archives micropublication T626_1366, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 092).
- [S126] George Emanuel Farr, Certification of Birth 89726 (Sept 4, 1907), Commonwealth of PA Dept. of Vital Statistics, PA Department of Health, Vital Statistics Office, Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. (BIR 0126).
- [S213] Jacob Farr household, 1920 US Census, 1920 US Census, Middlesex, New Jersey, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 17B, sheet 61, dwelling 243, family 356, National Archives micropublication T625_1057, as viewed on Ancestry,com. (CEN 213).
- [S347] Charles L. Farr household, 1930 US Census, Woodbridge, Middlesex County, New Jersey, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 131, sheet 2B, dwelling 42, family 42, National Archives micropublication 2341104. (CEN 347).
- [S92] Jacob Farr household, 1930 US Census, Middlesex County, NJ, population schedule, 1930 US Census, ED 12-4, sheet 13A, dwelling 135, family 231 (CEN 092).
- [S140] George Emanuel Farr, Certified Copy of a Record of Death (no No. given) (1967), Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, 621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina. Hereinafter cited as Death Certificate - George Emanuel Farr. . (DEA 140).