Abigail C. Webb
F, #82, b. 15 November 1898
|Birth*||Abigail C. Webb was born on 15 November 1898 at Camden, Camden County, New Jersey.1,2 |
|She was the daughter of Joseph Clarance Webb and Emily C. Smith. |
|(with Parents) Cens1900||Joseph Clarance Webb appeared on the 2000 Federal Census of Camden, New Jersey in the household of her parents.3 |
|(with Parents) Cens 1910 tr||Abigail C. Webb appeared on the 1910 Federal Census of Camden, Camden County, New Jersey in the household of her parents, Joseph Clarance Webb and Emily C. Webb. The address at the time of the census was 154 North 25 St..4 |
|Marriage*||Abigail C. Webb married Carl Levrette Sutton circa 1914.5 |
|Married Name||Her married name was Sutton.6 |
|Residence*||Abigail C. Sutton and Carl Levrette Sutton lived on 5 June 1917 at 5325 Baltimore Ave., Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.7 |
|(Witness) Cens1920||Abigail C. Sutton appeared on the1920 Federal Census of Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, in the household of Joseph W. Webb and Mary Elizabeth Webb, her grandparents.6 |
|Married Name|| As of between 1920 and 1930,her married name was Worthington.5 |
|Marriage*||Abigail C. Webb married John Worthington, son of (?) Worthington and (?) Unknown, between 1920 and 1930.5 |
|Cens 1930 tr*||Abigail C. Worthington and John Worthington appeared on the 1930 Federal Census of Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, at Rayburne Apartments, enumerated 9 April 1930. The address at the time of the census was an unknown place .5 |
- [S89] 1900 US Census, Camden County, NJ, population schedule, National Archives micropublication T623_959, as viewed on Ancestry.com. (CEN 089).
- [S342] Index to Birth and Christening, New Jersey, 1660-1931, compiled by FamilySearch, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2009, 2010 "unknown cd". (BIR 342).
- [S89] Joseph Webb household, 1900 US Census, Camden County, NJ, population schedule, Camden City, ED 72, sheet 8B, dwelling 181, family 182 (CEN 089).
- [S346] Joseph C. Webb household, 1910 US Census, Camden, Camden County, NJ, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 0078, sheet 13A, dwelling 274, family 284, National Archives micropublication T624_874, as seen on Ancestry.com. (CEN 346).
- [S325] Worthington, John household, 1930 US Census, 1930 US Census, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 207, sheet 19A, dwelling 102, family 330, National Archives micropublication T626_2129. (CEN 325).
- [S98] Joseph W. Webb household, 1920 US Census, Philadelphia County, PA, population schedule, Philadelphia, Enumeration District (ED) 1729, sheet 6A, dwelling 104, family 144, National Archives micropublication T625_1646, viewed on Ancestry.com (CEN 098).
- [S324] "Registration Card", 37-6-18 A; United States National Archive; Washington, District of Columbia. Hereinafter cited as "Registration Card."