David Thomas Holding1
M, #174, b. 24 October 1877
|Birth*||David Thomas Holding was born on 24 October 1877 at West Bromwich, England. His age at marriage in 1905 was given as 27 Baptism Registration gives exact birth date.1,3 |
|He was the son of Thomas Holding and Elizabeth Vaughan.2 |
|Baptism||David Thomas Holding was baptized on 5 December 1877 at Parish Church of All Saints, West Bromwich, Stafford, England.3 |
|(with Parents) Cens UK 1881||He appeared on the 1881 Federal Census of 27 Parsonage St., West Bromwich, Black, Staffordshire, England, in the household of his parents Thomas Holding and Elizabeth Holding.4 |
|Residence*||David Thomas Holding lived in 1881 at 27 Parsonage Street, All saints Parish, England.2 |
|Cens UK 1851*||He appeared on the 1851 Federal Census of 49 Hall End, Lyndon, WestBromwich, Staffordshire, England, in the household of his father David Thomas Holding.5 |
|Marriage*||He married Sarah Jane Spittle, daughter of George Spittle, on 10 April 1905 at St. Thomas Church, West Bromwich, West Bromwich, England. They were residing at 38 Oak Rd. at the time of the marriage.1 |
- [S135] Transcript of the Marriage Registration of the St. Johns Church, 1905 (General Register Office, London, ) ( MAR 0135).
- [S24] Letter from Anthony J. Camp (Society of Genealogists 37 Harrington Gardens London, SW7 4JX) to Raymond Farr, 21 Jul 1978; Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb (621 Hawick Rd., Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina). (RES 024).
- [S131] Baptisms Solemnized of Church of All Saints, West Bromwich, 1878 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb "unknown cd". (BAP 0131).
- [S410] Thomas Holding household, 1881 England Census, West Bromwich, Black County, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) RG 11/2850, source 112, folio 18, page Holding, NATIONAL ARCHIVES MICROPUBLICATION , as seen on Ancestry.com. (CEN 410).
- [S78] Thomas Holding household, 1891 Census England, 1891 UK Census, Staffordshire, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) West Bromwich, folio Public Records Office, page 100, family 24, NATIONAL ARCHIVES MICROPUBLICATION , as viewed on Ancestry.com, 24. (CEN 078).
- [S350] E-mail from Joan Higgins (e-mail address) to Richard Webb, dated 29 Sep 2008 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb) . (COR 350).