F, #1163, b. circa 1868
|Birth*||Lelia I. (?) was born circa 1868 at Nebraska.1,2|
|Married Name||Her married name was Johnson.1|
|She was the daughter of Unknown Unknown and Unknown Unknown.3|
|Marriage*||Lelia I. (?) married George W. Johnson, son of (?) Johnson and Unknown Unknown, circa 1891.1,2|
|Cens1900*||Lelia I. (?) appeared on the 1880 Federal Census of Omaha City, Nebraska in the household of.4|
|Cens1910*||She and George W. Johnson appeared on the 1910 Federal Census of Hyannis Village, Grant County, Nebraska, enumerated 23 April 1910.2|
|George W. Johnson b. 27 July 1867|
- [S121] E-mail from Muffy Johnson (Muffy Johnson) to Richard Webb, dated 11 Feb 2005 (Copies held by Richard and Nancy Webb, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd" REF 121.
- [S226] George W. Johnson household, 1910 US Census, 120, Grant, Nebraska, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 3A, sheet 57, dwelling 57, National Archives micropublication T624_847, as viewed on Ancestry,com. (CEN 226).
- [S226] , Grant, Nebraska. (CEN 226).
- [S227] George Johnson household, 1900 US Census, 1900 US Census, Douglas, Nebraska, population schedule, Enumeration District (ED) 67, sheet 6A, dwelling 115, family 131, National Archives micropublication T623_924, as viewed on Ancestry,com. (CEN 227).
- [S226] George W. Johnson household, 1910 US Census, Grant, Nebraska, population schedule, ED 120, sheet 3A, dwelling 57, family 57. (CEN 226).